Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear MOM

Today is special day for me…..because gorgeous, attractive, beautiful, intelligent, delightful, exquisite, charismatic, true hearted lady… this is very few words for her……..MY MOM…..Today is her Birthday…..what she is want on this day?…..only love….no need any gift…..they want their children on this day…...so she can talk with their…share feelings…She want to share her feeling with all….in this day I decided I give whole day for my mom…no work , no friend, nothing any other activity….This day I share whole day with my loving mom…and give her favorite dish in breakfast and lunch …..also my papa plan to give party today night…...when she was young her day start with her child care and end with satisfactions of they work well for their children….She is very big part of our life…in our childhood, school day, college day…and after all in our whole life….So I wish to mom…..she is always smile in whole life as she smile today….:)

Some line for my mom....

Sometimes when I take a look at the hectic world around me,I feel confused, but all of the noise fades away and I forget my worries when I think about my mom.

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by life, and sometimes i don't know what to do, but everything suddenly feels right when i hear her voice and see the light shining in her eyes.


Wait for my tomorrow post……And wish for my mom.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment