Saturday, June 30, 2007

Birthday Celebration…..for lovely mom.:)


Beautiful Rose for beautiful lady on her birthday…..






My Mummy start her day with Pooja…….so this is photo when she is start her day on this speical day............






After that we all take breakfast with Coriander leaves puri………



In lunch time …..My mom favorite sweet dish is Jalebi…so papa go to the market and return with jalebi and khaman dokla….this is a lunch at afternoon……
I gift three pieces of microwave bowl set to my mom…for my satisfaction she does not want anything but after thinking.......I think this is best gift to my mom….













Beautiful card to my mom……









My mom love south Indian dish so we all go to Dosa-In south Indian restaurant, this is very near to our home….she ordered Spring dosh, see here plat is ready to eat….





After that my mom favorite vanilla ice-cream with Kaju(cashewnut), Badam(Almonds) and Anjir Toping….We all enjoy the party …..:)








Birthday without Cake is not possible……but you know who send this beautiful cake…..my sister and her husband, both live in US……but send this extremely delicious cake with beautiful Red Roses to my mom…They prove that distance does not matter in this world……

Thanks for lovely roses and cake.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment