Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Little Wakeup Assistance!

I have chronic insomnia and it almost impossible to drag me out of bed in the morning. I've tried all the tricks the experts tell you: have your coffee brewed and set on timer to  several minutes before you awake. Have fluffy mats on the floor and slippers to make your feet feel good. Have your healthy breakfast prepared the night before. Prewarm you bathroom, know what you are wearing, have the keys ready, etc, etc. 
But I suspect this little device might/could help:



Exit 9





A cupcake alarm clock?  *perk*  Would I wake to the wafting scents of vanilla and sugar and buttercream?  Well, apparently not on this version. Maybe the 4.0? But the sugary-sweet sayings will make one smile when getting out of bed and at the very least, who could chuck a perfectly lovely and pretty cupcake clock against a wall?? Not I. 


It's $22 at Exit 9 (facebook/twitter).

No comments:

Post a Comment