Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes



I love these cupcakes for two main reasons. One, they have Reese's peanut butter cups on them. Reese's are by far my favorite candy of all time. I ask for them every year in my Christmas stocking.  And I am currently making a Reese's cake for my friend's birthday tomorrow. I might have to make these cupcakes with the leftover candy. If there is any.

And two, I also love that The Curvy Carrot made the Reese's cups look like the cupcakes they're on. I have seen similar cupcakes on Pinterest, but I like these because the bigger cupcake kind of looks like a Reese's cup too with the black wrapper and chocolate cake. 

For the recipe and directions, head on over to The Curvy Carrot!


1 comment:

  1. Are you having trouble in logging into your Binance account? Is this problem giving you headache? Do you want to get rid of this problem as quickly as possible? If yes, then contact a representative at Binance customer service. Dial Binance helpline number 1-888-764-0492 to get all your issues eliminated in a short span of time. They are always available to help you out irrespective of time.

    ReplyDelete