Friday, August 17, 2007

Apple Jam

This is my contribution for Shrivali Event –MEC (Microwave Easy Cooking) Sweet.



Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Make 1\2 cup

Ingredients:
11\2 cups apple, peeled and grated,
1\4 cup sugar,
4-tbsp lemon juice

Method:
Step 1: Combine the apple and sugar in a microwave safe bowl.

Step 2: Microwave on high for 2 minutes.

Step 3: Remove from the microwave, mix well and microwave on high for another 2 minutes.

Step 4: After that remove from microwave and add lemon juice and mix well.

Step 5: Again microwave for 1 minutes.
Step 6: Cool in room atmosphere.

Step 7: Sterilized the bottle on gas stove for just few second and cool at room atmosphere.

Step 8: Place the apple jam in sterilized bottle and Store refrigerated in an air-tight container.

Step 9: Spread over bread and toast. I make Jam biscuit. Spread the jam over one biscuit.

Step 10: Place oval shape cut biscuit over it and decorate with sugar.

Next coming for Jihva-Rice Event.........

Archana give me this two Award….Thanks my dear...I appreciate both of them :)

Sharmi is also give me Power of Schmooze Award...Thank you Sharmi.:)

I am little busy in my work so I really don't know about this Award...I do not know May I deserve it or not. My mom is not feeling well so I am busy in home and job….so not visit any other blogger site…But when Sharmi say me than I am really very surprised…..Thank you Sharmi and Archana.:))

The Power of Schmooze Award is for bloggers who “effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment