Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inside-Out Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Warning: This Video May Give You the Munchies

Just a quick prediction… when pot is legalized in California this fall, this may be named the "Official State Sandwich." In my humble opinion, this crispy, crunchy, cheesy masterpiece is the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich.

You know how once in a while you run across a slice of pizza where some of the cheese has dripped over the edge and caramelized onto the bottom of the crust? You know how when you bite into that delicious deformity you think to yourself, "why can't the whole thing be like this?" It can.

Make sure you follow some basic rules for this to work properly. Only use airy, nutritionally insignificant white bread. Use a nice sharp cheddar, and be sure to use a quality non-stick pan over medium to medium-low heat.

Well, it's almost 4:20, and I have to run to an appointment, but I really hope you give…. shoot, I just lost my train of thought. Dude, where are my keys? Anyway, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment