Monday, July 30, 2007

Me Me with some work.....

I have been tagged by Shrivalli and Laavanya for ME ME. This is 7 Random things about Me.…..

1. I was learn blogging from my younger sister. I am really very thankful to my sister. Also her husband….he is my guru. Even I don’t know what is programming? but they give me all support and teach me C, C++, C# Java, Html and Dot Net….. I have done one programmed and after that I left the programming so I feel very bad they work hard for me and after that I don’t give any result to both of them.

2. I like to observe the people when they make any item by hand. I have captured the picture in my mind. These habits always help me when I made any item.

3. I have great passion for making food. I always like if any body help me in kitchen. I love eating specially eating outside....I like visiting food blogs and trying out new recipes. I am tea or coffee lover but dislike milk anytime, anywhere! Also not prefer milk but I like ice-cream vey much

4. I like to go to functions and visit all the friends and family members. I also like they all come at my home. My best friend are my both sister one is elder and one is young than me. I miss both of them very much. They play very big part in my life. They always give me support when I have any difficult stage.

5. I like to see movie not all but like Guru, Munnabhai MBBS, Herry potter, Mummy, Mummy returns, King Kong, Titanic and many more..... I always think any story end is always happy. I am very sensitive person I am also cry in movie. I like visit old historical place.

6. I don’t make friends easily. I have very few friends but when I have friend one time then they are my forever friend. I like truth speaker people.


7. I have been cooking since my childhood. One day I made cake with out microwave or oven for my mom when I was 12 years old.

Last but not least I always like to help people. My papa always inspires me for helping people who are not in fine condition. Also believe that you can do any thing if you decided. Nothing is impossible in this world.....

Most of all blog friends are tagged…so I have tagged Foodie, Zobars and Viji if they like to play.:)

I try first time in my hand after long time………


After wash hand......

My another hand made item.....



After one week work…..I complete it when I was start to make it then my papa say Kajal what are you doing….waste your time…but when it complete my papa say oh……….really wonderful Kajal. Keep it up.:)



This is beautiful pouch (purse).......any body want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment