Thursday, September 9, 2010

About My Cookbook: "A" Book, But Not "THE" Book

Here's a little HD walk-through of the new cookbook. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any confusion that this was some sort of official Food Wishes cookbook. Hopefully that will happen very soon, but in the meantime I'm very proud to have authored this great collection of American recipes for the highly regarded Parragon Publishing.

As I brag about in the video, what you see, is what you get. I was allowed to photograph all the recipes I prepared for the book. For better or worse, there are no photo studio tricks here – just simple home cooking as it really looks, imperfections and all.

I'm not exactly sure whether I'll sell them directly from the blog, or simply refer people to Amazon, but I will post more detailed ordering information as soon as it comes available. You can pre-order the book on Amazon, but be sure to use this link, so Chef John gets a little taste of the action. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment