Thursday, February 25, 2010

mix chikki with award

WOW........my GOD...............surprise for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mriganayani for passing these all award to me I don’t know I deserve it or not but I always try my best but I think I never get enough time for blog friends.........but all blog friends give me nice inspiration with their comment and awards.....thank you once again dear Mriganayani. I read your blog and I got so many different ideas from your recipes and will try some of them also.
Here are the seven things which you like to know about me....
1. I always believe in GOD.
2. If someone asks me the question for any matter then I always tell the truth of the matter. Never think what is effect of that because I know only truth is always win forever.
3. I always thanks to my younger sister because she help me when I really need the help in my life.
4. I always cook my heart.

5. I am very hard working.
6. I nerve like to hurt someone.
7. When I am right and some one blame on me at that time I can’t control myself but know a days I try to control that.

I would like to pass these awards to all these lovely friends of my food bloggers…………
Turpti
Cynthia

Nupur
Laavanya
Jyothi

Latha
Musical

Mix chikki with delicious taste of coconut


Ingredients:

½ cup sesame seeds
½ cup roasted skinless peanuts
¼ cup fresh grated dry coconut
1 cup shred jaggery
2 spoons water

Method:
Step 1: This is roasted red skinless peanuts coz I remove the red skins and break each peanut in to parts so it is easy to spread in chikki.Step 2: Take a mixer bowl and half crush these peanuts in mixer not make like powder.

Step 3: Heat two spoons of water in a kadai or thick pan and add the jaggary in it.

Step 4: Mix the water and jaggery in medium flame and stirring continuously.
Step 5: Melt nicely and when its color is slightly change turn the flame law and then stirring on law flame for few seconds.

Step 6: When its color is slightly change in dark side then add crush peanuts in it.

Step 7: In low flame instantly add sesame seeds in it.

Step 8: Last add the dry grated coconut in it.

Step 9: Mix all these in law flame very quickly and turn off the flame.
Step 10: Grase a tray or any clean surface and roller of roti with oil before start to make chikki.

Step 11: When you turn off the flame spread the material of chikki over the grease surface.

Step 12: Quickly roll the material with roti roller so it becomes thin.

Step 13: Slightly draw horizontal and vertical lines befor it cool.
Step 14: When its cool cut into square pieces.

Step 15: You can also made small ladoo shape if you like.

Step 16: Store in container in cool place.

Note: If you make ladoo shape then it is require that your teeth is healthy to eat chikki......ha ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment