Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Cook Book

Nags arranged something different idea of an event called” Show me your cook books”.



I like to cook and love to watch different type of recipe from my childhood. Before 12 years I write one book about recipe which I love. Ever since I was a teenager I was interested in cooking, and I used to see all the cooking shows on TV with deep interest, that time I used to note down all those recipes and then I made a book with that for me to use. I have collected all the favorite recipes of my mom with me in this book and I use it often to make some authentic recipes of Gujarat and others too, especially some sweet dishes....I don’t use other recipes book much ,as I have already all these good recipes with me.

This is my hand writing in Gujarati. I write this before 12-years. This is my all time favorite cook book.


This book is free when we buy Samsung microwave. I use this book when I cook in microwave.



Next coming is "Patara" recipe. My blog friend Laavanya requests me for this recipe before one month. I am not feeling good because this is toooooooooo late for her request but some time I have not all ingredients at home and sometime the last date of event. Some time work load..........So many excuses but in all time my heart always say I post this recipe as early as possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment